Home Forums Everything about the Tricopter V4 Anybody have there built in 5V fail out of nowhere?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BranBepic
    Participant

I’ve had about 8 good solid flights in with no crashes, took apart Tri to install new receiver about 5 min in while setting end points on transmitter I hear a pop sound and cleanflight won’t recognize my Naze32 anymore. Anybody ever have any issues with built in 5V. I was just about to install my 12V/5V step down from ReadyMadeRC 🙁

billyd
    Participant

I had one fail on me, but it was connected to a faulty Naze board, so I don’t know which board was to blame.

Deepnine
    Participant

All of my builtin 5v bec stopped working after a while. I replaced them with 5v pololus. My problem was the bec didn’t made contact to the bottom after some rough landings. It got to hot and died while flying of cause.

BranBepic
    Participant

Thanks for response everyone! I actually did look at it an saw it was slightly lifted on the backside on the PDB frame, it was also very hot at the time after I checked it. Got all my new parts today time to get it flying. Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Tricopter V4’ is closed to new topics and replies.