Home Forums Everything about the Baby Tricopter Baby tricopter F3FC

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phasor 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

phasor
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m considering purchasing one of the baby tricopter kits and was wondering if the flight controller comes already configured with the triflight firmware.

Thanks, Jerry

LitterBug
    Participant

They do ship with Triflight firmware. The last two I recently received had TriFlight 0.5. Not sure if newer ones will be any different. At any rate, it is pretty easy to flash and configure. The configuration itself will vary based on what RX you use.

Cheers!
    LitterBug

phasor
    Participant

Thanks Littlebug….also, another question. I have a tricopter that I built several years ago with a Naze flight controller. I flased with the Triflight .7 firmware. However, my tail control is reversed and I can’t figure out how to get it changed. I would rather not reverse the rudder channel on my radio. When I built this copter I used Baseflight and there was a box to check in the servo tab to reverse the control of the tail without reversing the channel in the radio. Is there a way to do this using the Triflight firmware?

Thanks, Jerry

LitterBug
    Participant

If your other Tri flies then the rudder channel should be reversed in the TX. If it spins in circles because the FC is moving the servo the wrong way, then I believe it can be adjusted with the Servo Mix command. Not certain on the details for that, but will look into it or maybe someone else can comment.

Cheers!
    LitterBug

phasor
    Participant

Thanks….I will keep fiddling with it.

Jerry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.