Home Forums Everything about the Baby Tricopter babytricopter explosion with flag pole! :(

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mcstan
    Participant

Hi all

well I had a small crash with a race flag at the weekend 🙁 which push back my cam right back in to the copter the lens seem to of jumped on the thread which means i can’t focus it anymore.. but i guess i’m lucky it works at all…

anyways i wanted David to see this.. i think it might be nice to have more carbon on the button plate.. maybe a rounder which is outward rather then in ward because maybe its making it a bit like a hook,

anyways just a idea

fly4props
    Participant

love the pink!!! Did you print that shroud out yourself mcstan? is the file somewhere on the interwebs?

Terje

Ok, this untested board camera protector might work (untested) it does interfere with your side plates though. You could try to construct something that is all-in-one?

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2076360

mcstan
    Participant

you can find the sides on this thread look for alex

Post your build

thanks @terje might try it i was trying to design something my self to protect the pointy bits of the carbun too.. seen they seem to break off but im new at doing cad so much to learn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Baby Tricopter’ is closed to new topics and replies.