Home Forums Everything about the Baby Tricopter Bench Tail Tune failure

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BlueVista
    Participant

I finished building my baby tri a while ago but have just recently gotten out to fly it. My main problem right now is that I realized that the bench tail tune never actually completes. I align both sides and the center of the servo using the servo setup tool and afterwards, I pitch down to save the settings. But instead of running a speed calibration test, it goes left, then back to the center, and then it beeps twice rather than playing the fast tones like in David’s video.

If anybody could help me figure out why this is happening that would be great.

Thanks

LitterBug
    Participant

That sounds like either a) you do not have a feedback servo installed, b) The feedback wire is not connected to the correct pad on the FC, or c) TriFlight is configured to look for feedback on the wrong input.

LB

BlueVista
    Participant

Ok, so it turns out the FB pad wasn’t working because I moved the servo feedback wire to the Isense pad and typed “set tri_servo_feedback = CURRENT” into the CLI. I was able to successfully perform a bench tail tune with the speed test at the end. Now I just have to go out and do the in-flight tail tune.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Baby Tricopter’ is closed to new topics and replies.