Home Forums Everything about the Mini Tricopter Cleanflight set up

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    NI2O
    Participant

hi, guys!
    there is confusion from the live receiver values page in the Cleanflight set up. I’m using DX6i and AR610 receiver, the confusion is that the aileron stick works opposite in cleanflight, but copter itself follows the right direction of the aileron stick, and also yaw stick works opposite way in cleanflight, but copter itself reacts in the right way. I changed reverse set up in DX6i, then it works fine in the cleanflight, but copter itself react in the opposite way,,, is that ok to go to next step without fixing? please let me know if anyone had similar issue from Cleanflight set up
    always thanks from you guys help!

sscott
    Participant

Hi NI2O

I also had to reverse the yaw and aileron direction on my Dx6i radio to get the bars in the receiver tab to move in the correct direction.

What do you mean by ” but copter itself follows the right direction of the aileron stick” and “but copter itself reacts in the right way”? Can you please explain more.

After reversing aileron and rudder, my tri seems to roll and yaw in the correct directions while in the air. It just seems to drift to the one side a lot, as I mentioned in my other post.

NI2O
    Participant

hi sscott
    sorry,I think this is my misunderstanding of the logic of tricopter ):

>but copter itself follows the right direction of the aileron stick

I meant that “the motors on the copter work in the same direction of the yaw and aileron stick movement”,but this is tricopter, not quad copter, so I guess this is very basic misunderstanding of the aerodynamics,,,
    anyway thanks for your concern,,,

sscott
    Participant

Ok. Just to clarify, if you move the aileron/roll stick to the left, the right motor should increase in speed, assuming you have the tail pointing towards you.

NI2O
    Participant

yes, clearly figured out! thanks sscott! it’s very basic, but it’s just so many things a new to me, so bit confused, but it’s very obsessed haha!
    Thanks for your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Mini Tricopter’ is closed to new topics and replies.