Home Forums Everything about everything else Debugging power loss in the motor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LeoTheHuman
    Participant

Hey guys! I had a test flight today and the software works great. But I barely had a good time flying, because one of the motors on my tri frequently loses power for a moment and I have to “land” it. I’ve already tried to change the motor itself, which didn’t help. I’ve also tried switching the ESC+motor combination to the different arm and pin on the naze32 board, the same physical motor+ESC lose power. So I figured out that my problem is somewhere in the hardware between the PDB and the motor. I might have soldered something badly or it might be the ESC problem. Please, correct me if I’m wrong. I will put a new ESC in place and will not use any of the solder joints I made before, except the ones on the PDB, I believe these are fairly good and if these are not, we’ll know tomorrow. But if it works, is there any good way to test the ESC I replace without the oscilloscope? Unfortunately I don’t have one and I don’t plan on getting it while I live here… If not, I’ll find a place where I can do that, no worries.

Lazybutt
    Participant

How can we help you if we don’t know which software you are using ?

😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about everything else’ is closed to new topics and replies.