Home Forums Everything about the Mini Tricopter DIY Files for the Mini Tricopter???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    peter010103
    Participant

Hello, David and fellow RCExplorers!

I would very much like to make a mini tricopter as I have enjoyed building and flying the original sized tricopter. It was easy for me to build this tricopter as the files for the frame and accessories were able to be downloaded from the FliteTest page or the DIY section in this site.

However, I have found that the files for the mini tricopter were not as accessible as the originals… I hope that (my hero!!!) David Windestal will be able to put up the files as ‘All designs will be available for free so that you can make them your self if you choose to.’ It can also help people who have already bought the kit from you to replace broken parts (as there are going to be broken parts) 🙂

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and making this hobby accessible to everyone, even students like me!

Peter.

They’re coming 🙂 Haven’t had the time to put them together yet. Been so busy with the build video and such.
    Will probably do them tomorrow or monday

peter010103
    Participant

Love you David!!!

LeoTheHuman
    Participant

Considering the low cost of the conversion kit, I wouldn’t even bother cutting something like this manually. (: But yeah, plans will definitely be useful for people who want to develop it further.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Mini Tricopter’ is closed to new topics and replies.