Home Forums Everything about the Tricopter V4 F3FC shows up as unknown device

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Freakazoid 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Freakazoid
    Participant

I tried several USB cables. Different USB-ports and different computers.

I connected to the board successfully in the past. I even flew with it before. Thats the strange thing. I switched the receiver and now I can’t connect anymore. After removing the receiver it still does not work. I tried to connect via an external FTDI adapter. No luck, but maybe I did something else wrong with the FTDI adapter.

The LEDs blink in a particular pattern. I’ll let you know about the pattern as soon as I am at home 😉

cefromthebe
    Participant

@freakazoid that’s just what my STM32 experienced friend suggested when I told him about it. I also don’t quite understand what the triflight_0_6_RC1_RCEXPLORERF3.hex from here : https://github.com/lkaino/Triflight/releases is about, wether or not that is actually for the V4 idk.

Freakazoid
    Participant

I flashed an older firmware (https://github.com/lkaino/Triflight/releases/download/0.5-alpha1/triflight_0_5_ALPHA2_servo_release_RCE.hex). It still isn’t working.

Here you can see the blinking pattern:

LeoL
    Participant

Did you ever figure this out? I had this happen to me on one FC. The flashing indicates that the processor can’t detect the gyro. It will not initiate a USB connection until it can communicate with the gyro so it keeps looping looking for a gyro response. In my case I replaced the gyro chip and then it worked fine.

Freakazoid
    Participant

@leol No it is not working yet. Thank you for the hint. At least now I know the reason. I’ll check the gyro visually. Maybe there is a shorting or something.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.