Home Forums Everything about the Mini Tricopter Flashing the ESC through Triflight

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    LeoTheHuman
    Participant

Well, what we have should be fine for flying. I flew it myself last week. It’s just not as good as the next one. We wouldn’t put out something unflyable. (:

schlagbohrer
    Participant

Thats good to hear. πŸ™‚ Hopefully I’ll be capable of flying it too. πŸ˜€

Now I have to wait for the other stuff to arrive here soon. The build is only missing the receiver setup and failsafe tests. πŸ™‚

jojojoto
    Participant

Hey guys, so do I have to flash my stock ESCs(default electronics kit) to be able to go for Oneshot125?

Should I leave it unchecked? Am I missing out?

LeoTheHuman
    Participant

If you use triflight 0.2 or higher, you’ll need to update to the latest BLHeli in order to be able to use Oneshot125

schlagbohrer
    Participant

BTW: Do i really need to disconnect the ESC when enabling Oneshot? They are so deeply covered right now, I just don’t want to fiddle around with them… (Lazy me..)

norwenkel
    Participant

No, you donΒ΄t. Buy yourself an e.g. Afro ESC USB Linker and you can easily update your ESCs no matter which Bootloader they have.
    (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__47724__Afro_ESC_USB_Programming_Tool_EU_Warehouse_.html)

GAntonjo

There are other possibilities also when using the BLHeliSuite for BLHeli or KKMulticopter Flashtool if you want SimonK. Both these tools allows other tools like Arduino boards and more to be used. I do agree with @norwenkel that the Afro ESC USB Programming tool is probably the easiest to use for “everyday” ESC programming without needing to rip off the heat shrink of the ESCs.

maz
    Participant

I use my ancient Ardunio Uno and BlHeli Suite, works a treat, just connect straight to the signal and ground, job done.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Mini Tricopter’ is closed to new topics and replies.