Home Forums Everything about everything else FPV video feed error?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    schlagbohrer
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m still struggeling with my FPV gear. First I had connector issues (posted in this thread), which I could solve by stripping some of the plastic of the connector.
    But now there is a new problem… :'( The feed itself is kinda stable, but I have this strange white bar on the right side. It looks like some kind of synchronisation/transmission error. Does anybody have a clue how to solve it? Or may it related to interference from a 12V switching BEC (posted here)?

Thank you.

donnyb
    Participant

Hi schlagbohrer,
    I have ran into a similar problem with the video. Hobbyking had some low priced video cables. I bought a couple of sets to have around. It was a 4 connector 1/8 headphone type plug in with 3 male rca plugs to plug into the monitor. I had simular video on my monitor. I took the original wire that came with my video receiver and tested with a pair of male to male jumper phono cables and plugged it in the My monitor. And regular video. Hope that might help..

schlagbohrer
    Participant

Hi donnyb,

so I might need a new cable? Damm, I thought I could get around buying new stuff… 😉 :'(

So my next order will contain something like this: Monitor cable

Thanks for the hint! 🙂

donnyb
    Participant

Actual ly those are the ones I bought that didn’t work. I ended up buying a double male rca connector. Is the cable the original that came with your video receiver? The connector on your cable may be inverted. Meaning that the center connector might be connected to the outer connector. Kind of like a component Cable.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about everything else’ is closed to new topics and replies.