Home Forums Everything about the Mini Tricopter MiniTri original (naze32) Setup Help Needed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mason
    Participant

Hello, been working on my mini tri for a while. Has the naze built into the frame, I can’t seem to find the CLI stuff for it anywhere. What do I need to copy and Paste into CLI? Thanks!

Bengt
    Participant

Use release 0.5
    Read here.

Mason
    Participant

Thanks thats a super useful page, for some reason I still couldnt find any CLI stuff on it. It mentioned it but I just need what I need to copy and paste into CLI specifically for the minitri naze. Thanks!

If I’m not mistaken, Triflight 0.5 does not support F1 boards. If that’s true, I suggest using an earlier version.

Mason
    Participant

Okay, I used the triflight .4. Now I am running into the issue where my servo will not respond. I also have soldered a feedback wire and am not sure where to plug it in. the servo is plugged into channel 1 on the fc side of the pinout. I managed to setup my receiver endpoints and what flight modes but the servo is not working. (nor can I access the servo tab in cleanflight, it says I must have version 1.14?)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Mini Tricopter’ is closed to new topics and replies.