Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    2ma
    Participant

Hi guys !
    I have 2 questions 🙂

First : I have seen a FPV video with a Mobius setup at 1080p in 60fps do you know how change from 1080p 30fps to 1080p 60ps ?

Second and last question : Is it possible to record wite the mobius while using for FPV AND also takin picture ever xxx sec ?

Thank for your help 😀

The mobius can’t do 1080 in 60fps to my knowlage (the bitrate would be way too high for that chip)

It’s possible to record while doing FPV, but it’s not capable of doing still frames while recording.

The GoPro can, but it makes the video output go black for 1 second each time it takes a photo (at least the gopro 3 did) Which was quite interesting when flying 😉

2ma
    Participant

Thank David 🙂 What do you think is better : 1080p 30fps or 720p 60fps ?
    I imagine well the problem, flying like a mad people en everyhing black and then Oh ! a tree !
    Never mind, Go po is too expensive for me now… : I prefer spend money for a V3 kit to make a mini 3 frames V3 tri 😉

Terje

Depends on what you are going to use the footage for? Scenic slow flying footage: 1080@30. Action packed PFV dodging trees and eagles? 720@60 🙂 Remember your goggles/screen probably won’t be able to display more than 720 lines anyway?

2ma
    Participant

You are right Terje I ever saw it on this angle…

For now I have only made slow flying footage. But more and more I want to switch in “Hulk mode” and fly like a mad guy 😀 I’ll try “Hulk mode” with my 2.5 tri meanwhile building a mini version.
    I don’t know if I should build my version or if I wait until David reveal his little beast 😀 I have seen that David invest in a new manufacturing process fo te tilt mechanism so I’ll probably wait and buy the new tilt 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about everything else’ is closed to new topics and replies.