Home Forums Everything about the Mini Tricopter Connecting S.BUS to integrated Naze32 board?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kingfige
    Participant

good day where I have the s-bus signal to connect to the original flight controller of rcexplorer that’s where built into the frame.

Terje

Connect your S.BUS receiver through an S.BUS signal inverter to receiver input 4 pins on the integrated Naze32 board.

maz
    Participant

In some cases you can do a small mod to the RX aswell ala – http://rcexplorer.se/forums/topic/x8r-with-naze32-frame/ [See Lukas post at the end of page 1]

This is what I’ve done with my x8r

In addition you can also use sport with the Naze 32 using softserial and splicing your own rx-tx wire for the sport signal > pins 2/3 on the naze [iirc]

LeoL
    Participant

In addition you can also use sport with the Naze 32 using softserial and splicing your own rx-tx wire for the sport signal > pins 2/3 on the naze [iirc]

For softserial sport that’s on pins pins 5 – 6, however you loose the ability to connect LEDs to the naze since that’s on pin 6.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Mini Tricopter’ is closed to new topics and replies.