Home Forums Everything about the Tricopter V4 New motor mount proposition

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    krkljan
    Participant

Hi all,
    I would like to propose new motor mount for tricopter. Idea is to protect wiring in case of crash. This motor mount should protect wiring and give some cleaner look. I am sorry not to made side view or 3d modeling (I do not have resources, this is made in powerpoint). What do you think?

Also if somebody can make this for me I ould be grateful (willing to pay for it).

Attachments:
    krkljan
    Participant

Of course new motor mount can be smaller. I just made it this big for easier understanding.

Terje

You should be able to cut some from G10 or acrylic if you so wish. Only downside to your current design would be that the protection interferes with the air stream from the propellers.

krkljan
    Participant

I believe if my design is trimmed that there should be no or minimal interference with airflow. I do not have G10 so i cannot make it by myself. DO not have resources. But ill try to make some prototype.

LeoTheHuman
    Participant

If you can design the top part in CAD and submit it to armattanproductions.com, they will be able to cut it from the CF for you at a very low cost. Please, post the link here if you share it on their site.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.