Home Forums Everything about the Mini Tricopter No input receiver signal Naze32

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pieter
    Participant

Hello,

I have just completed the build of the Mini Tricopter with integrated Naze32 and PDB. I followed the build video from David exactly!

Then i wanted to set up the Naze32, so watched that video. Everything was going good, till i connected the battery and wanted to see so input from te receiver. Nothing…

So i checked the wirering and that is good. Checked if the receiver had power, even plugged in a servo to check and that was also good. Then i took the copter apart and checked the soldering. Also good. Put it back together, but still no input on the receiver tap at cleanflight.

I’m useing a Turnigy 9X and a 9X8C V2, set on FM-PPM.

Can anybody help me?

Regards,

Pieter

LeoTheHuman
    Participant

Post the pictures of all the connections you made. Also make sure you bind the receiver. Does the led lights up on it?

Pieter
    Participant

Hello Leo,

Yes the led lights up and the receiver can also power a servo. (took out one of the leads going to the naze and put a servo on there, it worked).

The binding is also correctly.

Here are also so pictures.

underdog
    Participant

The 8Ch Turnigy 9X receiver doesn’t do PPM, only parallel PWM.
    Disable PPM mode and see if that does the trick 🙂

//Anders

Pieter
    Participant

Hello Anders,

On the Turnigy i can choose a modevat: PPM or PCM

Do i also need to change anything in cleanflight then maybe?

Pieter
    Participant

Wow! Yes! Thanks guys!

I needed to set the Turnigy to PPM and then Cleanflight to RX_PARALLEL_PWM and now things are moving in the receiver tap :).

Very happy,

Thanx

Pieter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Mini Tricopter’ is closed to new topics and replies.