Home Forums Everything about everything else Packages stuck in transit since January fourth

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin_Erik 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

AgentLAL
    Participant

Ok, so my brother and I both bought our packages at the same day-December 29th, 2017. The tracking was fine, but after January 4th, 2018 they both have not had any tracking updates. Anyone else having this problem?
    Thanks!

Kevin_Erik

Guessing your talking about shipping?

As for tracking, it really depends on which carrier as some are obviously better then others. Then are there the holidays, official and unoficial. Those can create havok that extends long past the holiday period itself. Keep in mind that you get what you pay for or rather what you didnt. Hence, It’s always good to insure your packages as the shippers don’t like having to fill out the paperwork when they lose or damage something. Hence they treat all insured packages like gold. In many case these insured items have extra layers of physical custody just to ensure that nothing happens.

AgentLAL
    Participant

Thats the thing… 2 packages. One of them is my brothers, one of them is mine. He paid for shipping insurance, so he’s good, and I just crashed my minitri because I have no good parts. I have no shipping insurance though.

Kevin_Erik

You have two options at this point….

1st – Wait another week or two.

2nd – Contact the seller / shipper as odds are that they could refund you the full amount once a reasonable length of time has elapsed. Keep in mind however, that you’ll need to contact them “now” to inform them of the problem and thus give them a chance to resolve it. After about a week of this, only then you can apply for reimbursement.

Note: I did the 2nd option with a few motors i had ordered a couple of months back. After i was refunded, the motors arrived 3 days later. Being the nice guy that i am, i contacted the seller to say that i could return them as i no longer needed the motors. They offered me all the motors for the cost of just one! For the seller, It ended up being more expensive to return / restock than it would of been to just give me the the motors outright. I’d say we reached a fair compromise overall. Just be sure to keep ALL documentation, between you and the vendor. You never know when that little piece of paper suddenly becomes important.

AgentLAL
    Participant

I already emailed them on monday, and they said that they would ask PostNord. It has been 1 month and 6 days since the tracking results had been updated. I think I will wait another week before I ask for a refund.
    Thanks!

billyd
    Participant

I’m in the same boat since december 31st waiting for servos and parts… ugh

Agent CAL
    Participant

Greetings! I am the brother @agentlal mentioned earlier.

Pretty soon here it will be 2 months.. I’m not PARTICULARLY concerned, because a) I know David’s no con artist, and b) I have insurance on my package, so worst case scenario, I can get a refund. That being said, I’d really like to get building soon.

We ordered on December 31, both packages were shipped to the same address on January 4. The tracking# checks out, but says “transport of the item has begun on the country of the sender.” Idk what the deal is. PostNord seems to be a royal pain.

Any further knowledge would be appreciated

Kevin_Erik

I reside in Germany and receive packages from David in 2-3 Business days. If your in Europe, then your likely to have about the same amount of delay. Otherwise, you’ll need to contact your post office and place a claim.

billyd
    Participant

Agentcal

Did you start a support ticket so that David can initiate a search through postnord? It will do you no good to use your local carrier because like me your package never left the origin country.

I suspect our packages are lying next to each other somewhere in postnord. They might have fallen behind a desk or something. Or perhaps they fell behind a desk in David’s office. Anyone’s guess.

Anyway start a ticket for lost packages with David and then once the process is completed you can get a replacement or refund. You haven’t lost much time from that process as it could only have been started a few days ago. You have to wait more than 30 days, so you’re there now.

AgentLAL
    Participant

I started a ticket. He said he was contacting PostNord.

Agent CAL
    Participant

What’s concerning me is PostNord’s tracking page, which shows it hasn’t gone anywhere since being dropped off.

You’re probably right, they fell behind a desk or something. *images of a gigantic pile of RCExplorer packages shipped January 4th sitting on a shelf flash through my mind* xD

Kevin_Erik

Oh i was wondering why i received a package from David last week… (sic)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.