Home Forums Everything about the Tricopter V4 Pins no longer delivering power to receiver? F3FC

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    pteasell
    Participant

The other day I was prodding around with a multi meter determining the best spot to power LEDs from and I had a little accident. I must have crossed the wrong pins because all of a sudden I saw smoke emanate from something.
    To my dismay I must have fried something because not the receiver does not get power on the F3FC board. Interestingly everything else on the board still seems to work. When I plug into betaflight the board shows up ad I can edit. The motors still receive power.

I have tried powering the receiver apart from the board and it still seems to work, so I am pretty sure the problem is on the board somewhere. I have looked all of for some component that looks damaged but I cannot find anything that looks off. I plug my receiver into uart 1 and run sbus.

Is there some one out there who knows the circuitry if the board more in depth that could help point towards where the issue may be?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Tricopter V4’ is closed to new topics and replies.