Home Forums Everything about everything else Post your FPV videos from all platforms

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 98 total)
  • Author

Here is a place to post your FPV videos shot from all kind of platforms.
    Share and inspire!

Mastermad
    Participant

Hi,

Here’s my first compilation video of 1 year flying tricopter and tbs disco. A lot of jelloooo I knoooow, but can only get better can’t it?

Flight compilation

all this thanks to you david. Big up!

funny62
    Participant

Hello everybody, I would like to post my fpv session with a FPV Racer…

Enjoy!

http://vimeo.com/111423998

Omar
    Participant

I really liked this video. Are you using the Quanum Goggles?

funny62
    Participant
    randomsnapper
    Participant

This was taken while I was learning to flip my quadcopter, scratch built.
    The damage looked a lot worse than it was……..

Revenant
    Participant

Filmed late Winter last Year. This was made with A DJI F550, the H3-2D Gimbal and a GoPro3Black.

Video

2ma
    Participant

Hi guys !

i feel a little bit ashamed to post this video here xD

It was during christmas holiday, I was in the Alpes with my family, we found a nice place and I said “Why not try FPV here ?” So here is the result xD It was my first real FPV without looking at my tri but only the screen xD There a lot of jello that I need to eliminate also you will see that the tri oscillate a little. After seeing this video I changed Auto level settings and now it’s really smooth 🙂 So… enjoy ! 😀

SogF
    Participant

Racing around my yard,…..enjoy

SogF
    Participant

Funny62: Nice flying 😀

SogF
    Participant

Posting one more 🙂

Terje

technically not a RCExplorer Tricopter V3…
    RCExplorer V3 inspired mini tricopter

2ma
    Participant

Terje ! This IS awesome ! 😮 can you add so picture, your setup and everything ? I want the same ! Well not exactly the same but something like that 😀 did you cut David’s arm ? I mean, David’s carbon boom ? 😀

Terje

Hi 2ma, it is a work in progress 🙂 I already cracked one of the spare hobbyking booms in a rough landing (I had some spares because they are crap and therefore did not use them on the full size frame). After doing some calibration and enhancements to the frame to make it look more like the original and find a place for the FPV transmitter I plan on cutting the arms to 160mm – to get two arms from one of Davids carbon booms 🙂

Just have to change… everything!

2ma
    Participant

I’m really looking forward it finished 🙂 Good luck with your build 😉 How long did it take to print your canopy ? Does it add a lot of weight ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 98 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about everything else’ is closed to new topics and replies.