Home Forums Everything about everything else Post your FPV videos from all platforms

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Terje

Canopy is a 5-6 hour print (0.1 layer height) and weighs 20g. I had some trouble slicing it with sli3r which does not make 1.4mm walls solid. Once I have a new design for the shorter frame in place, I’ll try slicing the canopy with Cura to see if it makes a difference.

The tricopter mini is 546g ready-to-fly with 1400mAh Lipo (no FPV or GoPro)

Terje

Some “FPV” footage from the mini tricopter (295mm wheelbase)

donnyb
    Participant

That’s pretty awesome. It being smaller does it want to dart around more?

Edi1Kenobi
    Participant

Some footage taken with a small testing and fun quad gone out of hand, servo stabilized gimbal and #16 cam, lots of jello, didn’t care much as I was just testing before using my big hexa and GP for the mission. Moral of this story, don’t try flying two things at once unless you have your wife or buddy ready to take control in the case something goes wrong. More on the description of the video. Actually it is strange, because I have never experienced a glitch, I always thoroughly calibrate and check my flying gear, I’m flying every kind of planes from indoor foammies to a 2.2m gasser and even bigger and my crash record is just lame (in the way I don’t crash alot)

PS David, you’ve got a message from me, I used the contact me section on your site before registering.

Fern-Fox
    Participant

This is an old FPV flight from the summer.. I miss the summer… too cold to fly.

Fern-Fox
    Participant

Fern-Fox
    Participant

Glen
    Participant

Glen
    Participant

Lemme try again.

2ma
    Participant

Dear Rcexplorers,
    I just finished my new video so you can check it out if you want :)It was the weekend just before my tri kissed the asphalt 😀
    The audio is not really good, I had troubles with the editing software, I think my laptop is not powerfull enough and I need to get better 🙂

PhilippG
    Participant

Hello (RC-)Explorers!
    Here is my first real try at FPV/Aerial-Video back in January.

Hope you enjoy!

Click me

2ma
    Participant

I don’t have a tri anymore, but it doesn’t mean I can’t have fun 🙂 I asked my boss if I could fly in my lab. The result soon 🙂

2ma
    Participant

And I finished it ! 🙂 Don’t forget to watch till the end 😉

mjpilot
    Participant

FPV Montage

Platforms used:
    FT Knuckle H quad
    FT Bat Bone
    Tricopter V3

localfiend
    Participant

Built a 250 Racer quad a couple days ago. Thought I had enough practice to try out the GoPro. The extra weight changed the flight characteristics quite a bit, with the expected results. 🙂

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 98 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about everything else’ is closed to new topics and replies.