Home Forums Everything about everything else Programming and FC questions

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xdgfxr
    Participant

Hello all, this is my first post here. Recently I bought a quanum trifecta frame and an advanced f4 fc, and I’m planning on building this new tri tomorrow with some motors and escs I have off an old racer. I have never used an f4 or f3 board before, and I have never used cleanflight/betaflight/triflight. I was wondering what y’all recommended I use and how to go about programming. The trifecta comes with a TGY-9018 metal gear servo, which doesn’t have feedback. I am completely out of my depth here lol.

MadPoet
    Participant

Yo dude!

We may need a bit more information. Which F4 flight controller do you have? Does your servo have a feedback wire, if so do you know where you will connect to to your FC? Typically we use motor signal pads for the servo signal, some FC are better with this than others.

We need more info, list your hardware.

xdgfxr
    Participant

Hardware is the advanced f4 board from getfpv, the servo does not have feedback and Im not sure how to add it. The last time I made a tricopter I used the kk2.1.5 that I just wont let die. PDB is diatone, motors are 2204 2300kv sunnyskys and the escs are ready to fly quads, I dont remember the amperage. Rx is a frsky xm+.

marchnava
    Participant

Hello guys
    I am a new participant. Let me ask to somebody my question. I am building a large 8copter with kk2.1 flight controller. My battery storage is made by 6 x 2s 10000 mAh LiPO HV each, in series. The reading by my voltmeter is 45.6, while the reading by KK2.1 is only 25.6 – cleared that the right answer is 45,6 volts, someone may address me properly to solve the discrepancy? Obviously is that the low voltage warning doesn’t work. Thanks a lot Marcello

marchnava
    Participant

I ritcha. In the meantime I moved ahead alittle bit. to simplify, I made the kk measurement only to 2 x 2s battery. Now the kk reading is about to be correct. About because I have always 0,7 volts of difference them between the KK and my digital voltmeter. Thanks a lot Marcello

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.