Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    LeoTheHuman
    Participant

Should work according to my calculations, also it was one of two that were in stock when I ordered. I haven’t flown it yet, only hovered in the living room.
    What kind of electronics and FPV have you decided on?

csreades
    Participant

I went with the electronics kit available through the store, for the FPV, an immmersionRC 25mw with the circular antenna with the Quanum V2 + VRx. The camera was PZ0420M, after watching the build video I think it should fit.

Oh I also got a OrangeRX satelite, want to try and connect it directly to the NAZE to save on some weight.

LeoTheHuman
    Participant

Satelites usually provide quite poor range on their own. Make sure you test the range and set up the failsafe to avoid flyaway.

clide
    Participant

Ready to fly, but of course it is raining today 🙁

LeoTheHuman
    Participant

All the minis look almost the same now. #BlameDavid! (:

csreades
    Participant

Will do, I mainly bought the satellite to have a play with it at work with the oscilloscopes and stuff.

On another note I just checked the tracking and over the weekend it said that it left Stockholm, how long was it before you guys got yours after that point (UK people)… Really impatient now!

LeoTheHuman
    Participant

I got the mini in 3 days after it was shipped. But usually it takes a week to ten days.

rogerx3
    Participant

(csreades)Five days most of the time stuck in the system… just to answer your question (arriving in south London). Leo thehuman lives on the isle of dogs, Diamond Gesers are special hence the 3 days : )

csreades
    Participant

Sounds good, hoping for this week then, just found it strange that since Friday the only update was that it left Stockholm. Maybe it is wishful thinking but I hope it turns up tomorrow!

As for my hobby king order, I am expecting it in the next month or so! 😛

William
    Participant

WooHoo! 063 made it to Mississippi today. Now just need to find time to assemble and play.

Rotorblade
    Participant

#29 running triflight .1 beta firmware and cli settings. It’s been flying well.

Attachments:
    csreades
    Participant

Just had the postie deliver it! A little surprised by the box size, for a minute I didn’t know what it was!

Although now I know that I am missing loctite, XT60 connector and some wire… my LHS has none of this so I might have to make another HK order (they only just dispatched the first).

That box will just have to happily sit there for a week or two I think!

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Mini Tricopter’ is closed to new topics and replies.