Home Forums Everything about the Tricopter V4 Servo tab Cleanflight not available and whem powered up no Cleanflight access

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Marcel
    Participant

Hi, when selecting the servo tab in cleanflight, it says “servos requires firmware >= 1.10.0.

So i can’t tunes the servo settings 🙁

And when I connect the main battery, cleanflight is ‘waiting for data’ and the connction in ceanflight is lost….

Help is needed!

LeoTheHuman
    Participant

You need to use 0.65 or lower configurator with 1.9 or lower cleanflight and 0.66 with 1.10 and up. There’s a manual on how to install the cleanflight-configurator in its github repo. You can pick the version you want, manually download it and install it alongside the latest version. Or you can upgrade the firmware. Most important changes are included in 1.10. Don’t forget to set the board alignment pitch to 180 if you use standard cleanflight hex with the integrated frame.

Marcel
    Participant

Great it worked! Succesfully installed Cleanflight 0.65

The other problem when connecting the main battery was solved by removing the TX/RX connector to the OSD.
    I’m sure I’ve read it somewhere on this awesome forum!

biggestRCEfan
    Participant

Is there a risk to my integrated naze32 if I use 1.10 as opposed to the 1.9 on the RCE build page? I understand the 180 pitch alignment adjustment.

LeoTheHuman
    Participant

The only problem is that you might need to tune it. Otherwise you should be fine. You can also use betaflight, which makes it more stable, as far as I can tell.

xianno
    Participant

Same problem here and installed CLF 0.65. Lets hope we get an update from David.

Leo can I use the CLI settings from the shop with betaflight?

LeoTheHuman
    Participant

You can try, but a lot was changed in betaflight. Some settings changed dramatically since then. I would not recommend that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Tricopter V4’ is closed to new topics and replies.