Home Forums Everything about the Mini Tricopter Signal cutting out at full right yaw input

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  superjoepez 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

superjoepez
    Participant

So I have just finished building and tuning my minitri and i am ready to maiden it in the next day or two but there is an issuse that concerns me.

When in the reciver tab of cleanflight when i push my yaw all the way to the right all of the signal feeds die. They dont just drop to low input but drop to 500 and have no deviation at all. Yaw all the way left and all other chanels work fine. What could this be? I am using a spektrum Airmod module in a tirnigy 9x w/ an Orangerx R615x.

This problem also happened with my arm switch but it stoped after i realized i had been using a severally drained battery (which i ended up having to dispose of). Once I used a fresh battery this issue stoped but the yaw issue arose.

sscott
    Participant

Does your servo bind (i.e. get stuck) when give it full right? Because it sounds to me like the servo is hitting some mechanical stop in the tail mechanism, causing high current draw, causing the voltage to drop, and your receiver is shutting down.

superjoepez
    Participant

No, thats not it. When armed the servo goes to full deflection before the stick maxes out. Everything works perfect as long as i dont max out the stick.

Also this issue is present when the board is unarmed. So even when the servo isent moving if the stick maxes out the signal drops off.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.