Home Forums Everything about the Tricopter V4 T-Motor Combo pack

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    krkljan
    Participant

Hi everybody,
    Is it possible to use this motors with tricopter v3: http://kopterworx.com/t-motor-air-gear-350-combo-pack.html

Best,
    Krkljan

Chadwick
    Participant

They should work. As long as your setup isn’t too heavy. They are on the smaller size to use it seems. Have you checked for thrust data? You want a total max thrust from your motors around twice your all up weight.

Maarten
    Participant

Ooh I looked at those when picking parts for my first (and current..) tri. I thought they had strange proprietary props with CW and CCW threading. So from what I could see, you can’t just use any props with these. Maybe you can, but you would have to experiment.

Also, at the time (a month ago :D) I couldn’t find many people talk about using them, so I went for something more common.

After building one, I’d recommend going with David’s suggested MS2216/MT2216 T-Motors (listed underneath the V3 details in the shop).

Kissman
    Participant

MS2216 for 3S or 4S? MS2216 officialy not support 4S 🙁

Maarten
    Participant

Either will work! I started with some 3S, because I like how my face looks right now, without propellers in it ;). However I just ordered 1 4S to try on the same build (also not officially rated for 4S).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Tricopter V4’ is closed to new topics and replies.