Home Forums Everything about the Baby Tricopter "Tail drop" while hovering

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BlueMan
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m trying to success a maiden with my baby tricopter, but it’s pretty hard. Let’s explain:

First my setup is an rcexplorer FC and pdb, with little bee 20A esc and zmx 2206 motors. The Fc is flashed with triflight 0.6

When i take off an try to hover, everything goes pretty well until the tail motor stops for a very short time like 0.1s, which result in the tricopter to go upside down. This cut appears randomly, i can’t find the source: no max throttle, no movement on any axis…

I replaced the esc by another littlebee but nothing change… I modified a bit the pwm values on blheli suite, in case of, but i don’t have any result.

Do you guys have already experienced something like this?

Thank you for your help !

LitterBug
    Participant

TriFlight 0.6 was not recommended for general use due to several issues with it. I would recommend using 0.5 or downloading 0.7 which was just released today.

Cheers!
    LitterBug

Interesting. Had the same issue with my Martian recently.

BlueMan
    Participant

Hi guys,

Thanks for your answers 😉

It turned out that triflight 0.6 works pretty well, the esc too. It was a failed motor, although it was fresh out of the box. So now i fly with two zmx 2206 in the front and an Emax 2205 at the back 😀
    It flies good!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Baby Tricopter’ is closed to new topics and replies.