Home Forums Everything about the Tricopter V4 Tricopter V3.5 PID values

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    robert
    Participant

Hi!
    Since the Tricopter V4 with F3FC came out, the old setup instructions are down, including the recommended base PID values.
    I upgraded to the current firmware version and need to get those base values back. Can someone paste me the V3.5 with Naze32 PIDs?

Thanks

Robert

BranBepic
    Participant

Hi Robert

I can post those for you when I get off work about 8hrs from now if you still need them?

robert
    Participant

Hi, that would be great!
    In the meantime, I tried to get them from the backup I exported, but somehow, it feels a lot more sluggish than before and I have no yaw authority at all from the servo.
    If you can post some baseline values, it would be very appreciated 🙂

Thanks

noir522
    Participant

Any updates on this? Latest/ best pids and software for the Naze32 tricopter boards? Where do we go for new information? After the release and change over to the f3 boards we naze32 board owners have gotten lost in the shuffle.

lauka
    Participant

What’s the issue with the naze board? The same PIDs that work on the F3FC work on it. I don’t fly the V4 myself so I haven’t tuned it.

I have different motors on my V4 at the moment (some DYS motors David was testing before the current ones), but I could try to do a tune on it if no-one has done it. I remember David has posted some PIDs somewhere.

BranBepic
    Participant

Here’s a video for baseline setting for V3.5, I forgot I had this. Finally getting it back together this weekend!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Tricopter V4’ is closed to new topics and replies.