Home Forums Everything about everything else Triflight 0.6 RC1

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    lauka
    Participant

Not getting paid for it means whenever I feel like it :). Don’t have rush now as I can’t do any testing in the snow. Month, two?

Exactly. We should all be grateful for such an awesome firmware! 🙂

AtomicHemi
    Participant

No snow here in Australia, happy to test and new firmware. I have a blackbox installed on my Baby Tri if that helps,

Question for everyone is a Patreon worthwhile to support the great work that Lauka has done?

@kgf Most certainly! Patreon is actually used quite often now to support modelers who produce content, and some YouTube channels like RCModelReviews, UAVFutures and Joshua Bardwell are using it to help fund projects. I think setting up something like that for Lauka would be wonderful!

krkljan
    Participant

@lauka
    Create paypall or prteon and next week (when my paycheck comes) I would like to help you financialy. You are doing great job for community and it is right that you are rewarded for your hard work.

lauka
    Participant

Not a bad idea :)! I created the pages, please find details in this topic: https://rcexplorer.se/forums/topic/possibility-to-show-your-appreciation-for-triflight-development/

krkljan
    Participant

My first donation done. Next week more to come.

Siclair
    Participant

Lauka.

Seems Cleanflight 2.0.0 needs an updated version of Triflight. Any idea when it might be compatible?

lauka
    Participant

@Siclair: what version if Triflight are you using? You could update to 0.7b1 and use betaflight configurator.

Siclair
    Participant

Lauka,

The latest stable one, 0.5. Are you suggesting I move on to Betaflight? Are you confident with your 0.7 beta? I’m familiar with Betaflight so I guess I could go that road.

lauka
    Participant

@siclair: I thought you were using 0.6 RC1, as you posted on this thread. Stay on the 0.5 if you don’t want to be testing the beta releases. I think you need to manually install an older version of the configurator if the new one is not working.

Siclair
    Participant

Lauka,

Yea, allready have the older cleanflight configurator version installed. But now I’m tempted to try the beta 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about everything else’ is closed to new topics and replies.