Home Forums Everything about the Mini Tricopter Triflight and LEDs n a brushed ESC

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    schlagbohrer
    Participant

Hey there,

I know its possible, but I just don’t know how to do it. The problem ist wuite simple: I have a brushed ESC which powers a set of LEDs beneth the Minitri. I like to set up the Naze with triflight i such a way, that either the LEDs arecoupled to the trottle I apply or to a switch on my remote.

But which CLI commands do I have to use? Any help is appreachiated. 🙂
    Best

schlagbohrer
    Participant

Nobody has an answer? 🙁 I’m trying to get this running (jump to “Brushed ESC”)

My last google attempt found this description and a more detailed description.

Did anybody here implement something like this? Can I just fiddle around with cmix without ruining lauka’s awesome triflight0.3 setup?

schlagbohrer
    Participant

According to the cleanflight description I might type into my CLI interface:

CMIX 1 0.8 0 0 0

To get the LEDs linked to my trottle input. But still, does this mess up triflight?

LeoTheHuman
    Participant

Well, I have no idea, but there’s nothing wrong with testing that. I have not tried attaching leds to a brushed ESC so far.

schlagbohrer
    Participant

Well, then I’ll give it a try. BUt I’ll do a CLI dump before. You never know. 🙂

schlagbohrer
    Participant

Now it gets wired… I bricked my NAZE… After trying to get the custom motor mixer running… Strange…

I’ve no USB connection right now. Have to see, how to solve that.

schlagbohrer
    Participant

Okay, its getting strange now… Flashing over USB works, but I can’t connect…

LeoTheHuman
    Participant

Weird. Have you tried rebooting the computer? Have you recently updated Chrome? I heard people had some issues with CF configurator after updating to the new Chrome version recently.
    Keep us posted

schlagbohrer
    Participant

Don’t know if there was a Chrome update. I just use it for CF. But I manually installed Cf 0.66.

I did had the mod to fiddle around with it anymore yesterday. And today after a full reboot it works again. Did I mention, I don’t like errors like this? They are so hard to debug… But if it was my PC, the Naze or something in between I can’t tell. Right now, I’m just happy to have the board back alive again.

But still not LED control. But that has to wait now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Mini Tricopter’ is closed to new topics and replies.