Home Forums Everything about the Mini Tricopter Triflight update on naze32

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    msv
    Participant

When i connected my minitricopter with naze32 controller to cleanflight, i was forced to upgrade the firmware. I made a backup, and flashed the board with the latest naze triflight firmware. Now i can´t get the front motors spinning, and the servo behave strange.
    What is wrong?
    Please help! what to do?

/Mikael

Haako
    Participant

Same problem Triflight 0.7 + betaflight cant calibrate servo , front motors do not spin.
    Triflight 0.5 is no longer supported with new cleanflight.

xQeptr
    Participant

Hi there.
    Is there an update regarding this topic? I’ve the same issue.
    First I thought that something with the soldering isn’t right, because I just finished my NAZE32 build [ordered in 2015 –> yeah: shame on me 🙁 ]
    But then I fell over this post and it might be an bigger issue.

Greetings

jihlein
    Participant

I have it running correctly on a Naze32 board (The tricopter 3.5 frame board). You need to remap the motor and servo resources correctly. I don’t have the aircraft in front of me, but I can pull the resource map and post it later. Also note you will need to be using the Betaflight configurator now (not Cleanflight cofigurator).

I think the CLI commands were:

resource MOTOR 4 NONE
    resource MOTOR 5 NONE
    resource MOTOR 6 NONE
    resource SERVO 1 A08
    resource MOTOR 1 B06
    resource MOTOR 2 B07
    resource MOTOR 3 B08

or something to that effect. There was also an update to the code due to a bug that prevented the servo feedback from working correctly on the Naze32. See discussion here:

Triflight 0.7 Beta 1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Mini Tricopter’ is closed to new topics and replies.