Home Forums Everything about the Tricopter V4 turnigy 9x, open 9x, open tx

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Doug
    Participant

I have a turnigy 9x with some sort of open tx firmware (or presumably open 9x) on it.

By default the extreme points on the sticks come to 990 and 1990. I can get the lower extreme to come up to 1000, but I can’t get the upper bound to go any higher. I guess it may be a limitation of the firmware I have installed on the radio.

For the moment I’ve made the extremes of the sticks go from 1010 to 1990 so they are both short of the intended extremes by the same small amount.

So, is there any way to tell cleanflight/triflight that I want it to treat 990 and 1990 as the extremes of the sticks?

robert
    Participant

Hi Doug,

Looks like a trim issue, if you’re consistently low 10 points.
    I am also a bit off the 1000 and 2000 mark, but I guess 1% of the range is nothing to worry about. If you need that extra 1%, you must be doing some craaaaaazy flying. Important is that your throttle is below the minimum of 1050 to be able to arm correctly.

BR

Robert

maz
    Participant

I’m using a modded 9x with a 9Xtreme board running ERSky9X, and have the same thing, I can zero the low side to 999+/-1 but the top end is always 1990+/- 5.

I gave up its within 2% and as Robert mentioned, If I’m that hard over on the sticks that I need to be hitting the endpoints, then my drone has crashed, because I’m not that good a pilot.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Tricopter V4’ is closed to new topics and replies.