Home Forums Everything about everything else World's first brushed micro tricopter!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hawk 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MicroProps
    Participant

So after building alot of full sized tricopters with the inspiration of David. I come up with a micro tricopter that can fly indoors or pretty much anywhere! The kits are available from my new store right now aswell as all my other micro brushed frames at http://www.microprops.co.uk The Tricopter really stands out and is a blast to fly!

Terje

What a nice idea, @microprops 🙂 Do you by any chance have footage of it flying? That would be awesome 🙂

How much clearance between the servo and the rear prop? Betaflight 2.1.5 is quite old, does it not work at all with TriFlight or newer versions of BetaFlight?

MicroProps
    Participant

Hi there yeah I got videos

check out some of the vids

The prop is higher than the servo so a 55mm or 65mm prop fits lovely. It’s powered by a multiflite fc which is the only brushed fc to control servos. I’ve tried many firmwares including triflight but 2.1.5 works well with a certain set of pids. All on my website product page

LitterBug
    Participant

Nice build! I have one of David’s Baby Tris and have been tempted to build a Pico brushless. Too many other builds and projects going on right now to work on it.

Cheers!
    LitterBug

Hawk
    Participant

I have dreamt of this since I got into the hobby good job going to look at your store after work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.