Update: The servo has been upgraded to the latest version with stainless steel output shaft and feedback wire. More durable and more precise.
Comes with 2 complete sets of propellers so that you can keep flying after your first crash.
The kit also comes with pre cut 270mm long 18 gauge power and signal wires that is the perfect length for the Mini Tricopter.
Test data: ~1200g thrust @ 31A (one motor)
Hovering flight time on a 4s1800mAh ~14 minutes
Thrust to weight ratio: ~6 to 1
Picture shows little bee 30A ESC’s. The kit now comes with the Aikon SEMF V2 30A ESC’s.
- 3 x Emax RS2205 2300kV motors
- 3 x Aikon SEMF 30A ESC’s
- 3 x 270mm power and signal wire
- 1 x BMS-210DMH Servo with feedback wire and stainless steel output shaft
- 2 x Two pack HQ6x4.5 CCW Propellers
- 1 x Two pack HQ6x4.5 CW Propeller
- 1 x 15cm piece of heat shrink
Other things you will need to get to complete your power setup:
A Battery connector with 5cm cable
A 4S 1800mAh battery