Home Forums Everything about the Baby Tricopter My isense Pad goes away…and know?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RamonSanchez70
    Participant

Hi, my Name is Ramon and
    I am a complete newbee in the scene. Build some copter but i use only the Kk2 board. Now i want to Test the Baby Tri with all Original Parts (expect the Transmitter and Camera) while I Build the wirering, the Sonderling Pad Form the fcf3 goes of from the board. All other Pads are very nice.my question is, do i Need this pad and for what is it for?

Attachments:
    LitterBug
    Participant

The Isense pad is used for current monitoring. Normally you would connect the Isense pad on the Baby PDB to the Isense pad on the F3FC. Since yours is missing on the F3FC, that does not look like an option. There is no harm in not having it connected and it will still fly fine. You just will not be able to use the current monitoring.

Cheers!
    LitterBug

RamonSanchez70
    Participant

Thanks for that Information.So its no Problem to Flyer to Test the feeling of a tri? I will Order a new board after a the Maiden flight.

RamonSanchez70
    Participant

But for a noob like ne, it Looks so complicate to get all the informations to configure the board and all this stuff. A read a lot and as more as i read it sound more like chinese! ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about the Baby Tricopter’ is closed to new topics and replies.