Home Forums Everything about everything else Naze32 problems (dead)!? Need help!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    crazyswede
    Participant

Hello! This is my first poast on this fourum.

I got a naze32 (flip32) and i’m having some problems with it.

I was out flying yesterday and the quad flew really grate, i then landed and changed the battery.
    When i was about to take off The bord didnt arm, so i unpluged the battery and tryed to plugg it in again but no response.
    The bord just had a solid Blue light and alternating gren and red leds…..
    I then went home and took it out of the quad and tryed connecting it to the computer and i got the same led blinking secuens.
    I then tryed shorting the boot pins, connecting it to the computer and i got a solid blue light.
    Then i tryed reflashing the board with the latest verson of cleanflight and i got succes.
    I then tryed to connect cleanflight to the board but it did not work

Here is the log from cleanflight when trying to connect the board:

2016-01-06 @ 17:15:31 — Running – OS: Windows, Chrome: 47.0.2526.106, Configurator: 1.1.0
    2016-01-06 @ 17:15:48 — Serial port successfully opened with ID: 1
    2016-01-06 @ 17:15:58 — No configuration received within 10 seconds, communication failed

Here is allso a link to a youtube video where i show the problem:

Link

So now i asking you guys if anybody have had this problem and know how to fix it or is my board fryed so i will have to by a new one?

Note: It was not wet outside when i flew and i have cheked the board with a microscope if i culd see any sighs of it have got shorted out or something.

Did you remove the short on the BOOT pins after you flashed the board?
    Weird blinking sequence as well to what I’m used to on the Naze32…

Is the 3.3V stable?

crazyswede
    Participant

Yupp, I removed the short of the boot pins ater the board succesefully flashed.
    When it was flashed I tryed to connect to cleanflight but it dind’t work so I tryed flashing it again
    and that time it didnt work at all….

What do you mean with stable 3.3v?

Do annybody know annything about the blinking sequence?
    Anny site you can se what all the led codings mean?

O to the o
    Participant

I know that blinking sequenz my naze has the same 🙁

O to the o
    Participant

On my board the 3,3 volts are stabel but its not reakting to anything anymore

O to the o
    Participant

Okey I read many Forum Pages and i think the weird sequens means that the naze (accelormeter) is dead

papadkostas
    Participant

I don’t think the dead or lost communication to the ACC would not allow you to connect to the board.
    Make sure your short on boot pins is solid, if this doesn’t work then the mucrocontroller is damaged or something wrong with the serial connection between the controller and the USB to serial adapter.
    You could also try to flash the binary with SWDIO interface, with an external programmer for ARM microcontrollers.
    If you end up with no solution I’ll appreciate if you send me the board for inspection in exchange with a beer :D. I have B.Eng in Electronics and working as technician repairing mostly digital sattelite and terrestrial receivers.

Try flashing without the “no reboot sequence” activated. Then after flashing disconnect the USB cable and then reconnect. Have the boot pins shorted for the flash but remove it after the flashing is done. Do not connect the board with the boot pins connected.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything about everything else’ is closed to new topics and replies.